2005 • Green Party National Meeting
Green Country Greens and the Green Party of Oklahoma invite the GPUS Annual National Meeting to gather this year in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Be bold, we say, and come South, and a little bit West, to a state that produced Will Rogers and Woody Guthrie, Ralph Ellison and Wilma Mankiller, a state whose populist, progressive history is largely unknown but whose people can, with time and hard work, reclaim that proud tradition.
Though small in number, Oklahoma Greens are actively promoting our values and positions, building political networks and standing with the powerless and disenfranchised. We represent the hearts of Greens everywhere, who do not let obstacles deter them from a vision of nonviolence, social justice, ecological wisdom and grassroots democracy.
Oklahoma’s Green Country is the perfect place for GPUS to come in 2005, to start gearing up for a new election cycle. Oklahoma is conservative, no doubt about it, but Tulsa is a city undergoing a progressive revival, thanks to its world-class cultural and educational institutions and its communal/voluntary organizations like the Oklahoma Food Coop and the Oklahoma Independent Media Center.
Green Country Greens and the Green Party of Oklahoma, along with the Rural Oklahoma Greens, Oklahoma County Greens and Cleveland County Greens, will work to make your meeting comfortable and productive, and your visit to our state fun and interesting.
Breathe in the Green in Green Country OK this July!
Note: The University of Tulsa does not promote or support any particular political party.
- Annual National Meetings
- 2001 • Founding Meeting of the Green Party of the United States
- 2003 • GPUS National Conference
- 2005 • Green Party National Meeting
- 2006 • Annual National Meeting
- 2007 • Green Party National Meeting
- 2009 • Green Party Annual National Meeting
- 2009 Annual National Meeting Participant Survey
- Executive Director Report, 2009
- Finance Committee Report – July 2009
- Green National Committee Business Meetings / Special Events
- International Committee Report – 2009
- July 2009 GPUS Forum Managers Report
- Saturday, July 25
- Senate and House Committees, 2007
- Sunday, July 26
- 2010 • Green Party Annual National Meeting
- Election Tabulation Committee report
- Elections Working Group
- FinCom Workshops
- GPUS GNC ANM – Strategic Plannign Session, Part II
- Gpus Strategic Planning Session – ANM 2010
- National Women’s Caucus report
- Platform Session: Green Party Platform (July 26th)
- Plenary Report Friday
- Plenary Report Sunday
- Report from Brent McMillan, Executive Director
- Saturday Morning Work Session
- Strategic Planning: Building the party
- Treasurer’s Report
- Web Manager report
- 2011 • GPUS Annual National Meeting
- 2012 • Annual National Meeting & Presidential Nominating Convention
- 2013 • Green Party Annual National Meeting