Green Party Ballot Status History
Arizona Green Party (1994-present)
DC Statehood Green Party (1998-present)
Green Party of Alaska (1990-2003)
Green Party of California (1990-present)
Green Party of Colorado (1994-present)
Green Party of Connecticut (1996-2004)
Green Party of Delaware (2000-present)
Green Party of Florida (1999-present)
Green Party of Hawai’i (1992-present)
Green Party of Minnesota (1996-present)
Green Party of Mississippi (2002)
Green Party of Nevada (1996-present)
Green Party of New Mexico (1994-2002)
Green Party of New York State (1998-present)
Green Party of Pennsylvania (1996-2004)
Green Party of Rhode Island (1996-present)
Green Party of Texas (2000-2002)
Iowa Green Party (2000-2002)
Maine Green Independent Party (1994-present)
Maryland Green Party (2000-present)
Pacific Green Party of Oregon (1996-present)
WisconsinGreen Party (1998-present)
Arizona Greens triumph in federal court. Win to have extra ballot access restrictions prohibited
By Claudia Ellquist, Arizona Green Party Co-chair. GreenPages, Winter 2010.
Green Party of Arkansas Sues to Keep Ballot Status
Green Pages, Fall 2009
A step-by-step guide to achieving ballot status, Arizona tells how they got it done
By Claudia Ellquist, Co-chair of the Arizona Green Party. Green Pages, Fall 2009
Pennsylvania Ballot Access Coalition, Green leads ballot access effort in Pennsylvania
By Bob Small, Chair of the Green Party of Delaware County and delegate to the Green Party of the United States. Green Pages, Spring 2009
National and states prioritize ballot access. Presidential campaign ignites many state ballot drives
By Brian Bittner, member of the GPUS Ballot Access Committee. Green Pages, July, 2008.
Green Party of Hawai’i Regains Ballot Status
Green Party ballot line upheld for West Virginia’s Mountain Party
GPUS Press Release. February 22, 2008.
National and State Parties are Partners in the Struggle for Ballot Access
By Phil Huckleberry, Illinois Green Party. GPUS Green Paper, August 31, 2007.
Legal challenge changes Arkansas ballot access law, Greens assert their rights
By Mark Swaney, Green Party of Arkansas. Green Pages, Summer 2007.
The struggle for ballot access. New York runs a strong campaign but doesn’t make it
By Peter Lavenia, Co-Chair, Green Party of New York State. Green Pages, Winter 2007.
Greens Win Ballot Access in 31 States, Up From 17 in January
GPUS Press Release. September 5, 2006
Green Party of Louisiana achieves major party status
Green Pages, Fall 2005.
Greens Promote Ballot Access, Call for Withdrawal of US Troops from Iraq
GPUS Press Release. July 22, 2005
Cobb/LaMarche on the Ballot in Tennessee
GPUS Press Release. August 18, 2004.
Cobb Claims More Ballot Lines
GPUS Press Release. August 3, 2004.
Ballot Access: Struggle and Opportunities (Alaska, California, New York, Pennsylvania)
By Kimberly Wilder, Green Party of New York State. Green Pages, Winter 2004.
Greens seek to improve access to ballot
By Deirdre Helfferich, Green Party of Alaska. GreenPages, October 2003.
Greens Battle Restrictive Ballot Access Laws in Many States
GPUS Press Release. August 4, 2003.
Utah qualifies for ballot line
By Rob Morrison. Green Pages, January 2003.
Arkansas Greens win ballot access for special U.S. House election, Sarah Marsh becomes state’s first Green state or Congressional candidate
By Ed Tarvin , Green Party of Arkansas. Green Pages, Fall 2001.
States in which the Green Party has ballot status
Green Pages, Fall 2001.
New Mexico Greens Fight to Retain Ballot Status
By Jerilyn Bowen, New Mexico Green Party ASGP representative. Green Pages, Summer 2001
Nader campaign breaks ballot-access barriers. Tens of thousands of volunteers, nine lawsuits part of nationwide ballot access drive
By Stacy Malkan. Green Pages, Winter/Spring 2001.
Impressive ballot drive and tough campaign to protect it put Texas Greens on political map
By David Pollard, Arlington (TX) Texas State Green executive committee member.
State Green Ballot Status Update
(PA, FL, DC, AZ). Green Pages, Winter 1999.
Green Party Ballot Status Update
(HI, CO, ME, NJ). Green Pages, Spring 1998.
Green Ballot Status Update. Maine Greens fight to retain ballot status
By Nancy Allen, co-chair, Maine Green Party. Green Pages, Fall 1997.
- Accreditation Committee
- Animal Rights Committee
- Annual National Meeting Committee
- Apportionment Tabulation Committee
- Ballot Access Committee
- Bylaws, Rules, Policies and Procedures Committee
- Coordinated Campaign Committee
- Credentials Committee
- Dispute Resolution Committee
- Diversity Committee
- Eco Action Committee
- Finance Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Green Pages Editorial Board
- International Committee
- Media Committee
- Merchandise Committee
- Outreach Committee
- Peace Action Committee
- Platform Committee
- Presidential Campaign Support Committee
- Candidate Questionnaires for the 2016 GPUS Presidential Nomination
- Candidates seeking the 2016 Green Party presidential nomination
- How to Seek the Green Party’s presidential nomination (2016)
- Outreach and Exploratory Candidate questionnaire for the 2016 GPUS presidential nomination – Presidential Campaign Support Committee
- Presidential Campaign Calendar 2015-2016
- Presidential Campaign Support Committee – Members
- Presidential Campaign Support Committee – Mission Statement
- Presidential Campaign Support Committee – Reference Documents
- Presidential Support Campaign Committee – Rules, Policies and Procedures
- Recognized Candidates Seeking the GPUS 2016 Presidential Nomination
- What the GPUS has to offer to a prospective Green presidential candidate (2016)
- Steering Committee
- Steering Committee – Committee Assignments (2016 – 2017)
- Steering Committee – Minutes
- Steering Committee – Past Elections and Members
- Steering Committee – Sub-Committees
- Steering Committee – Databases and Web Access Polices
- Steering Committee – GPUS Personnel Manual
- Steering Committee – Internal Procedures
- Steering Committee – Rules, Policies & Procedures