Strategic Plan Narrative
We are pleased to present this plan, and proud of the work that went into it. We believe in the Green Party and the essential role that we can play in moving a progressive political agenda. We know that what we seek to do isn’t easy. But throughout history we have seen organized people beat organized money.
The creation of this plan is the beginning, not the end, of our thinking strategically about how to build our party. We’ve laid out a mission and vision statement, an analysis of our situation, goals and objectives, and an action plan to tackle. The rest is up to you.
We hope every reader of this plan will offer, not only ideas to make it better or more complete, but your personal commitment to work to make it a reality. We must also commit to re-visiting the plan on a regular basis, to make any necessary adjustments. We can’t predict the future. We do know that if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
- National Committee
- Adoped Budget Proposal (approved December 31st, 2001)
- Approved Budget Revision (approved May 20th, 2002)
- Budget Documents
- Format for Submitting Proposals to the National Committee
- GPUS National Committee Listserv Protocols And Policies Definitions
- National Committee – Delegate Introduction
- National Committee – Delegate Introductory Packet and Manual
- National Committee Voting History 2001-2003
- Procedures for Changing Delegates
- Proposal On Presenting And Voting For Proposals
- Strategic Plan
- Voting Page Archives