Procedures for Changing Delegates
We need to know about when state and caucus delegates are changed, so that we can ensure a smooth transition for your state.
We need to know:
1. the name, mailing address, email address and phone number of the new delegate.
2. the name of the delegate the new person is replacing.
3. if the “retiring” delegate will continue as an observer.
Please send this information to the GPUS Secretary then ask the new delegate to subscribe to the National Committee forum by filling out the subscription form at: https://secure.gpus.org/secure/intranet/forum-mybb/
The GP Secretary will pass this information on to the appropriate parties and will also send a welcome email containing a lot of useful information to the new delegate.
The forum administrator will approve the subscriptions for people he/she has been notified about, and will request confirmation for others.
The online voting administrator will change the status of the “retired” delegate so that states’ delegation totals always match the numbers provided by the Accreditation Committee.
If you have questions: email@example.com
General questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Committee
- Adoped Budget Proposal (approved December 31st, 2001)
- Approved Budget Revision (approved May 20th, 2002)
- Budget Documents
- Format for Submitting Proposals to the National Committee
- GPUS National Committee Listserv Protocols And Policies Definitions
- National Committee – Delegate Introduction
- National Committee – Delegate Introductory Packet and Manual
- National Committee Voting History 2001-2003
- Procedures for Changing Delegates
- Proposal On Presenting And Voting For Proposals
- Strategic Plan
- Voting Page Archives