Animal Rights Committee
The GPUS Animal Rights Committee was established by the GPUS National Committee on March 27, 2016.
Committee members can now be appointed by state parties and caucuses – up to three per state party or caucus. It is recommended that appointees have a background in animal rights issues and are supportive of the Committee Purpose, Mission Statement, and Rules.
Appointments should be sent to the GPUS Secretary.
The Animal Rights Committee operates according to these Committee Rules.
To contact the Animal Rights Committee, please email email@example.com.
- Accreditation Committee
- Animal Rights Committee
- Annual National Meeting Committee
- Apportionment Review Committee
- Apportionment Tabulation Committee
- Ballot Access Committee
- Banking and Monetary Reform Committee
- Bylaws, Rules, Policies and Procedures Committee
- Coordinated Campaign Committee
- Credentials Committee
- Dispute Resolution Committee
- Diversity Committee
- Eco Action Committee
- Finance Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Green Pages
- International Committee
- Media Committee
- Merchandise Committee
- Outreach Committee
- Peace Action Committee
- Platform Committee
- Presidential Campaign Support Committee
- Steering Committee