“. . . the disgust of the American people with what they see before them. All they need is the blueprint and a road map. Why not have the Green Party provide the blueprint and the road map?” ~ Cynthia McKinney, Green Party National Meeting, July 15, 2007.
Facilitators for the 2007 GPUS Annual National Meeting: Drew Johnson (CA), Lynne Serpe (NY), Kat Swift (TX), Dave Bosserman (DC), Olivia Caldaval (DC), Jane Hunter (NJ), George Martin (WI), Julia Willebrand (NY), Matt Abel (MI), Alison Duncan (NY)
Thanks to Ruth Weill (AnmCom chair), Dave Kurzweg (Meeting Coodinator) Jennaro Pullano (Green candidate for Mayor of Reading, PA), Bob Small, Jess (intern), Matt (music), Hillary Aisenstein, Randi Peters, Isabelle Buonocore, Emily Citkowski, Bren McMillan
All videos listed here are provided by websites that are independent of the Green Party of the United States.
Presidential Candidate Hopefuls
Vice President Candidate Hopefuls
Sedinam Kinamo Christin Moyawaisifza-Curry
Craig Seeman’s YouTube and Google
- Cynthia McKinney at Green Party National Convention, Reading PA July 15, talks about the documentary “American Blackout”, who really stole the 2000 and 2004 elections (it wasn’t Nader) as well as her 2002 and 2006 congressional races . .
- Ralph Nader Press Conference on Ballot Access held at the Green Party Convention. Nader talks in detail about ballot access law and the PA court ruling that claims he owes over $80,000 in costs for being unfairly thrown off the ballot in that state. Includes Q&A. 54:08
- Ralph Nader – speaking on challenging the system and ballot access, the false “spoiler” issue, voter’s attitudes towards voting their interests and beliefs at the GPUS Ballot Access Rally in Reading PA July 14. Nader shows his commitment to building the Green Party by making suggestions on how to grow the party and by raising thousands of dollars for the Green Party in just a few minutes. 48:18
- Carl Romanelli – Green Party PA US Senate Candidate ’06 talks about Ballot Access in his state at GPUS 2007 National Convention Press Conference on ballot access. He’s appealing PA court decision forcing him to pay over $100,000 for getting thrown off the ballot. – 10:33
- Carl Romanelli – speaks at Green Party Convention Ballot Access Rally July 14 about the Green Party petitioning challenges and the Green Party message – 7:56
- Bruce Safran – Nader 2004 Ballot Access Attorney talks about court ruling claiming Nader owes over $80,000 and their appeal at Ballot Access Press Conference – 9:37
- Phill Huckelberry – GPUS Ballot Access Committee Co-Chair. Ran Green Party Illinois Petition Drive 2006. Talks about ballot access at Press Conference – 3:52
- Titus North – PA Congressional Candidate 2006 talks about how he made it on the ballot in 2006 at Press Conference – 3:26
- Phil Huckelberry – talks about how the Green Party represents the public interest, importance of Ballot Access in achieving those goals at Ballot Access Rally Saturday July 14 – 5:01
- Jennaro Pullano, Green Party Mayoral Candidate, Reading PA, speaks about his campaign at GPUS National Convention Ballot Access Rally Saturday July 14 – 2:54
Mike Feinstein’s YouTube Video Archive
- Index of all videos in the Feinstein archive
- Ralph Nader
- Carl Romanelli, US Senate
- John Rensenbrink, 25 years
- Marco Antonio Mroz/Brazil
- Tom Neilson sings
- Phil Huckleberry/Ballot
- Juan Behrend/Euro Greens
- Janet Eaton/North America
- Jennaro Pullano for Mayor
- Questions-and-Answers from Nader & Romanelli Press Conference
- Nader & Romanelli Press Conference on Pennsylvania Ballot Access
- Cynthia McKinney Video
- Nader on ‘ Will He Run for President in 2008’ video
- Cobleskill Mayor Michael Sellers on Campaigns
- Clifford W Thornton Jr on Reparations for the Drug War
- Presidential Candidate Forum
News Media and Press Releases
- Media coverage (summary of news coverage during the event)
- Green Party vows to get 51 ballot lines in 2008
07.16.2007 READING, PA. — The 2007 national meeting of the Green Party of the United States [ended Sunday] in Reading, Pennsylvania, with over 300 state delegates, party leaders, and other Greens from nearly every state convening for party business, workshops, and preparations for the 2008 national election.
- Green Party’s 2007 national meeting begins Thursday, July 12 in Reading, Pa.
07.10.2007 WASHINGTON, DC — The national meeting will feature many candidates running for the Green nomination for President and Vice President for 2008. Also appearing during the 4-days of events will be Ralph Nader, Cynthia McKinney and hip-hop artist Head-Roc.
- Nader, Head-Roc, McKinney headline media events at Green Party National Meeting in Reading, Pa. July 12-15
07.05.2007 WASHINGTON, DC — The Green Party has announced its schedule of press conferences to take place during ‘Green for a Change,’ the party’s 2007 annual national meeting set to take place in Reading, Pennsylvania, July 12-15.