Tuesday, February 18, 9-10 PM Eastern
This teleconference/webinar is designed especially This webinar is designed for candidates, and those active in Green campaigns, to learn more about campaign strategy. This particular session will focus on:
- Building your campaign team – campaign manager, treasurer, advisers, and volunteers
- Developing your message and three point platform
- Planning your campaign strategy – budget, target universe, voter contact, and GOTV
- Building your infrastructure – bank account, voter lists, websites, signs and literature
- Kick-off party and fundraising
This webinar will be facilitated by David Marshall. David A. Marshall is a three-term city councilor in Portland, Maine. Marshall was first elected in 2006, defeating two well-funded and more experienced opponents at the age of 28 with 45% of the vote. In 2009, Marshall was unopposed and in 2012 he won with 73% of the vote. Over the past eight years, Marshall has worked on numerous campaigns supporting Green candidates and several successful city-wide and state-wide referendum campaigns. Marshall focuses on planning, strategy, and grassroots campaign tactics to get out the vote and win campaigns.