Transmission of the Report of the Election Tabulation Committee / 2009 SC Elections
To: the National Committee of the Green Party of the United States
Fm: Hugh Esco, Chair and on behalf of the Election Tabulation Committee for the 2009 Steering Committee Elections
Date: Friday, September 25th, 2009
Re: Transmission of the Report of the Election Tabulation Committee
On behalf of your Election Tabulation Committee, it is my privilege to move that the Green National Committee certify Farheen Hakim, Jason Nabewaniec, Mike Feinstein and David Strand as having been elected as CoChairs of the Green Party of the United States to serve a two year term until the election of their successors in 2011; and that Dr. Holly Hart be certified as having been elected as Secretary of the Green Party of the United States to serve a two year term until the election of her successor in 2011; and that these Party officers be seated in these roles without delay.
A full report, pursuant to our responsibilities under the Rules and Procedures of the Party, detailing our work to collect ballot keys and the tabulation of those keys, including four short recommendations for future elections, has been transmitted to the Secretary who is asked to make same available on the website of the Party. A plain text version of that report will follow as a distinct email, though you may find the pdf version easier to read.
I want to take this moment to thank Karen Grubb, Jay Parks, Monte LeTourneau and Frank Young for their service, above and beyond the call of duty, on the Election Tabulation Committee. The entire Committee worked long hours far beyond what this job has required in past election cycles. The Committee showed extreme diligence in reconciling every inconsistentcy found in this large data collection job, where the data came at us in every imaginable format.
I also want to thank all those Delegates and Alternates who kept their humor as we worked with them to find and return their ballot keys.
To every Delegate and Alternate of the National Committee, your support for the prompt and final certification of this election is appreciated.
- Accreditation Committee
- Animal Rights Committee
- Annual National Meeting Committee
- Apportionment Tabulation Committee
- Ballot Access Committee
- Bylaws, Rules, Policies and Procedures Committee
- Coordinated Campaign Committee
- Credentials Committee
- Dispute Resolution Committee
- Diversity Committee
- Eco Action Committee
- Finance Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Green Pages
- International Committee
- Media Committee
- Merchandise Committee
- Outreach Committee
- Peace Action Committee
- Platform Committee
- Presidential Campaign Support Committee
- Steering Committee
- Steering Committee – Committee Assignments (2016 – 2017)
- Steering Committee – Committee Assignments (2017 – 2018)
- Steering Committee – Minutes
- Steering Committee – Past Elections and Members
- Steering Committee – Sub-Committees
- Steering Committee – Databases and Web Access Polices
- Steering Committee – GPUS Personnel Manual
- Steering Committee – Internal Procedures
- Steering Committee – Rules, Policies & Procedures