Green Party US – Steering Committee Meeting Agenda
Date: Sunday, June 4, Time: 8:00 pm ET
Treasurer: Bob Sulle
Secretary: Holly Hart
Athena Alma, office/operations manager
David Doonan, web; IT manager
Observers: Starlene Rankin, WA; Scott Laugenour, WA; Rita Jacobs, MI; Cassandra Lems, NY; Jacqui Deveneau, ME; Gloria Mattera, NY; Philena Farley, OH; Charles Ostdiek, NE
3) Liaisons (explain, show last chart, get possible interests) – I am happy to take the lead on this – Tamar
Review of various committees and types of roles. Some function well, or are temporary; some need some help (for instance if there are no co-chairs, need help setting up meeting schedule or communications)
4) Finances (approvals, etc.) – Tony, Bob
5) Media (Media Committee functions and press release protocol, content oversight) – not as bad as you think) – Holly
Press releases protocol; suggestions encouraged, suggestions for social media encouraged – be aware, not everything can always be acted on due to time constraints.
6) Voting page admin (floor managers, proposals, ranked choice votes) – Holly
Overview, suggest review on a future call or one on one as people are interested, so can share screen
7) ANM – SC role – Tamar
Assisting with ANM programming and speakers. Craig suggested a “Meet the SC” event. Tamar asked him to describe and take oversight of this.
8) Fundraising – especially thank you calls, major donor – Tamar
Interest in meeting with Fundraising Committee, suggest time and person to help facilitate that. Would like SC to make personal phone calls to thank large donors.
9) David Doonan: Recommendation: there is no official calendar tracking committee officer elections.