GPUS SC Strategic Planning Agenda – Friday 8 March 2019 – 7-10 ET
NOTE: This is a draft agenda. The final agenda will be sent Friday morning.
OBSERVERS: At this time up to 10 observers will be included on the SC calls; that number will be increased if/when demand warrants. Sign up to observe at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and state/caucus. SC Rules, Policies, and Procedures state: NC delegates and alternates can observe the call by contacting the SC Secretary at least 24 hours in advance on a first come, first served basis. Delegates and alternates who have never observed on a call will receive priority over those who have. Observers may observe only and may not participate or ask questions during the call unless they have specifically requested to be added to the agenda in advance. A separate call number shall be reserved by the SC as necessary for executive session discussions.
The call recording will be available at 712-451-0309, 926334#, reference 2 and https://gpus.org/steering-committee-recordings/
I. CALL SETUP & BACKGROUND – 15 min
a) Facilitator: TBD
b) Roll call
c} Begin recording of call
d) Agenda revision suggestions
1. Finish review of committees. – 30 min
2. Focus on committees that center on organization and strategy. – 30 min
3. Review list of tasks listed on Google Docs, prioritize them, and decide on assignments for remainder of SC terms. – 60 min
4. Discussion of new hire job description to address priorities as part of implementing strategy. – 30 min
5. Develop Case for Support as an outcome of recommendation and next step with consultants. – 30 min
TOTAL TIME: 3 hours
Jody Grage, Secretary